Since becoming a mom I struggle daily with mom guilt. Here are some of my favorite things that remind me that;
- I am enough.
- It’s ok to splurge on myself sometimes too.
- I can be a mom and still be stylish.
- That I need to take care of myself too.
My favorites and mama essentials are
- Keurig. French Press. Coffee Maker. Whatever it may be coffee is essential.
- A coffee mug with your kiddos sweet face(s) on it.
- A weekly lush bath complete with a face mask. I must admit this doesn’t happen weekly for me, but I do try to do it a couple times a month.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Bobbi Brown Color Corrector
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Mindy Mae Joggers
- Coconut Oil
- A Calendar
- A great photographer
What are some of your faves and essentials? I’d love to hear, I’m always looking for new things to add to my list and to give a try!
XO – Taylar